Schober USA, Inc. founded in 1995, is the North American representative of Schober GmbH Holding for custom-built, high performance rotary equipment. Schober USA provides after sales service for the established Schober customer base and serves as a consultant and after sales service provider for potential customers.
It is Schober’s goal to supply our customers with equipment built to the highest engineering standards and with cutting edge technologies so our customers can reap the benefits of increased lifetimes, higher production speeds and machine output, and superior quality products.
Schober USA specializes in the selling, and regrinding service of rotary tools, modules and specialty machines widely used in film, foil, packaging, non-woven and paper converting industries in North America.
Reasons which speak for Schober USA
- Innovative products (in-house R & D within the group)
- Assurance of product quality / DIN EN ISO 9001 certification
- Expert advice and consultation regarding integration of high performance modules and tools into new and existing production machines
- North America pre-and after sales support
- Professional Re-grind Services
- Operator Training
Additional Schober GmbH Holding Companies
- Schobertechnologies (Hochdorf, Germany)
- Schokar (Hong Kong)
- FMB (Zwickau, Germany)
Quality products ensure a high level of production uptime and effectively reduce